YeoJin, HaSeul & YeoJin, and LOONA & HaSeul are the first single album sets by YeoJin of South Korean girl group LOOΠΔ. It was released on January 16, 2017 as the fourth part of the "Girl of the Month" project.
The physical album was sold in three separate parts: the first album titled 'YeoJin' featured YeoJin solo, while the second album titled 'HaSeul & YeoJin' featured YeoJin with HaSeul. The third album titled 'LOONA & YeoJin' featured YeoJin alongside HyunJin and HeeJin.
- "Kiss Later (키스는 다음에) (YeoJin) - 3:19
- "My Sunday" (HyunJin, HeeJin) - 3:02
- "My Sunday" (YeoJin, HaSeul) - 3:02
- The difference between the physical albums was their CD colors, the cover images, and the photo cards that can be received at random when purchasing the CDs. All other contents of the albums are identical.
- There can be a max of two different photo cards found in the album 'YeoJin' that feature YeoJin solo, a max of two different photo cards found in the album 'HaSeul & YeoJin' that feature YeoJin alongside HaSeul, and a max of two different photo cards found in the album 'LOONA & HaSeul' that feature YeoJin alongside HyunJin and HeeJin.
- Executive Producer: John Yi
- Creative Director: Jaden Jeong
- Music Producer: MonoTree, Artronic Waves, Jaden Jeong
- A&R: Yoon Do Yeon, Ryu Ji In, Kim Hyun Ho @ BlockBerryCreative
- Recording Engineer: Hwang Hyun, GDLO, Kim Yoo Seok, Chu Dae Kwan @ MonoTree Studio
- Mixing Engineer: Joey Maclaren @ Relic Studio, Ko Hyun Jung @ koko Sound Studio
- Mastering Engineer: Kwon Nam Woo @ JFS Mastering Studio
- Management Director: Kim Yeong Do
- Management: Yoon In Ro, Lee Geun Mook, Seo Won Bae, Park Yong Tae, Song Yuri
- Administration: Jae Kang, Park Sang Ho
- Press Publicist: HNS HQ
- Styling Director: Kim Min
- Hair Director: Lee Young Ran @ RUE710
- Makeup Director: Jang Yoo Jin @ RUE710
- Music Video: @ Digipedi, Kim Jin Soo
- Photographer: Go Ji Yeong
- Art Work: Studio XXX
|HeeJin • HyunJin • HaSeul • YeoJin • ViVi • Kim Lip • JinSoul • Choerry • Yves • Chuu • Go Won • Olivia Hye|
|Solo singles||• • • • • • • • • • •|
|Digital singles||The Carol 2.0 • favOriTe|