LOONA TV (이달의소녀탐구) are short videos featuring the members of LOOΠΔ during their travels, behind the scenes of jacket shootings and the sets of music video filming, and even their off-time interactions as they have fun.
Each member and subunit had their own 'arcs' of LOONA TV, including the 'Up & Line' event. Specials were released when episodes reached milestones.
The series began on October 12, 2016 with Heejin following her debut, and is currently ongoing with over 330 episodes released as of today.
One episode is released generally at 12:00 (KST) daily. However, there have been days where TV episodes caught up to current events, such as the time between Olivia Hye's arc and yyxy's debut, and hence TV episodes ceased until a new release was ready. In the beginning, the duration of episodes was as short as 18 seconds, while currently, they can last up to 2 minutes.
A spin-off series called LOONA TV Prequel (이달의소녀탐정) was introduced on December 30, 2016. In this series, a pound sign is in the title with determines which girl in order of debut is featured in the episode, for example: #a is HeeJin, #f is Kim Lip while #k is Go Won. These episodes were filmed before the girls were selected as official members so they were sometimes blurred to prevent their identity from being revealed. The episodes also included blurred trainees who were not chosen as members of LOONA.
- LOOΠΔ TV #1, uploaded October 12, 2016, and ended with LOOΠΔ TV #18 on November 12, 2016. The episode's events take place in Paris, France and South Korea as HeeJin travels and works on her album's jacket shooting and music video filming. A highlight of this arc is HeeJin's fear of birds! HeeJin's arc started on
- LOOΠΔ TV #19, uploaded on November 19, 2016. Her last episode was LOOΠΔ TV #38, uploaded on December 10th, 2016. It was filmed in Japan and featured HeeJin. A common theme in HyunJin's arc was that she was almost always seen eating. Especially bread. HyunJin's LOOΠΔ TV Arc started with
- LOOΠΔ TV #38, on December 15th, 2016. This arc happened both in Iceland, where Let Me In was filmed, and in London with HeeJin and HyunJin for The Carol. 'HaSeul's curse' was created in Iceland due to the severe cold and harsh climate. One of the most memorable moments was HaSeul seeing a seal and greeting it by yelling. It ended on January 14th, 2017, with LOOΠΔ TV #58. HaSeul's first was
- number #59. It was originally published on January 17th, 2017. The last episode of the arc was LOOΠΔ TV #78, uploaded on February 17th, 2017. In this arc, the first four members travelled to Taiwan to film My Sunday and My Melody. YeoJin was not seen filming Kiss Later in LOOΠΔ TVs. The group's maknae's first episode was
- LOONA 1/3's Love & Live (song) in New Zealand and Hong Kong. The first episode was LOOΠΔ TV #79, published on March 13th, 2017. It's the first episode the fifthe member ViVi appears in. The last episode was LOOΠΔ TV #98 uploaded on April 19th, 2017. The first unit arc was with the filming on
- #101, uploaded on April 24th, 2017. The final episode was LOOΠΔ TV #112. It was uploaded on May 6th, 2017. The arc focused on ViVi's photoshoot in Busan, and the filming of the MV in Seoul. Fans remember the funniest part as ViVi's 'cringe face', in reaction to a toy HaSeul showed her. ViVi's arc started on episode
- Episode #113, with the unit ready to go to Prague, Czech Republic. It was uploaded on May 8th, 2017. The final episode was LOOΠΔ TV #122, uploaded on May 17th, 2017. Once again, Prague was hit by the Curse of HaSeul... The Love&Evil episode arc started on
- number #123. It is the first episode where a LOOΠΔ member shoots inside a studio in Seoul, known by fans as "The Basement", instead of abroad like the first 5 girls. This first episode was uploaded on May 29th, 2017. The final episode of the arc was LOOΠΔ TV #142. It was uploaded on June 18th, 2017. Kim Lip's arc was the longest at the time of completion, and started the trend of 20 episodes per member specific arc. Lip's first episode of LOOΠΔ TV was
- LOOΠΔ TV #143. It was uploaded on June 26h, 2017. The final episode was LOOΠΔ TV #162, uploaded on July 24th, 2017. During this arc, JinSoul also celebrated her birthday, which led to seeing the seven first members in one shot. The entire arc took place in Korea. The first episode of JinSoul's arc was
- LOOΠΔ TV #163, uploaded on July 29th, 2017. It filmed in Seoul and Jeju and featured Kim Lip, JinSoul, HaSeul and YeoJin for the most part. ViVi also joined at the end of the arc. Its final episode was LOOΠΔ TV #182, uploaded on September 1st, 2017. The eighth member's arc started with episode
- episode #183, uploaded on September 21st. The three girls filmed in LA, at Santa Monica beach and in the Californian desert. Throughout the arc, they all demonstrated their English skills multiple times. The final episode was LOOΠΔ TV #204, uploaded on November 1st, 2017. It was shot in Seoul while they were filming studio scenes and featured HyunJin. ODD EYE CIRCLE's first LOOΠΔ TV episode as a unit was
- episode #205, uploaded on November 2nd, 2017. The final episode was LOOΠΔ TV #224, originally uploaded on November 26th, 2017. The girls of the unit referred to the repackaged version of the album as more 'girl-crush' than Mix&Match. The following arc was for the repackaged version of ODD EYE CIRLCE's mini-album. It started with
- LOOΠΔ TV #225, uploaded on November 29th, 2017. In this arc, a sticker on Yves' phone created theories and speculations about who the following girl would be, and many people pointed at Instagram ulzzang Kim Jiwoo, who correctly turned out to be Chuu. her last episode was LOOΠΔ TV #244, originally posted on December 29th, 2017. Yves was shown to have to endure the cold weather, but was supported by HaSeul, ViVi, Kim Lip, JinSoul and Choerry dubbed the 'LOOΠΔ Long Jacket Squad'. Yves' first episode was
- episode #245. The final episode of her Arc was episode #264. It was uploaded on January 23rd, 2018. Heart Attack is revealed to be the Music Video which took the longest to film, and contrarily to both the previous and next girls, Chuu felt comfortable and upbeat with the LOOΠΔ TV camera around. Chuu's arc started on January 1st, 2018, with
- LOOΠΔ TV #253. It was uploaded on January 10th, 2018 and it was revealed that the MV was filmed at the same time than Chuu's photoshoot. The shortest arc ever, The Carol 2.0's sole episode was
- episode #265, released on January 30, 2018. Throughout the arc, Go Won like all the other members was seen shooting her jacket photoshoot and Music Video. The arc ended on LOOΠΔ TV #284, released on March 3rd, 2018. Similarly to Yves, Go Won was very shy at the beginning of her arc and gradually grew more comfortable as the episodes progressed. In Go Won's arc, the chronology showed that she dyed her hair from Black to Blonde, then back to Black and to blonde again. Go Won's LOOΠΔ TV arc started on
- episode #285, first released March 3rd, 2018. The arc featured the behind the scenes from the teaser video. Each member had a 'mini-arc' of two episodes dedicated to them, where all the members including 'new combinations' were shown. Olivia was the only member whose first un-blurred LOOΠΔ TV appearance wasn't during their solo arc (or unit arc, for ViVi), as she was first shown for episode #310. Additionally, it was subtly teased that the members were also singing or lip-syncing to their solo songs, which was not shown in the final cut for the teaser. They also wore multiple outfits each from their MVs and all wore white outfits. This understandably lead fans to believe that additional footage might be used for another purpose in the future. The final episode of the arc was LOONA TV #315, released April 16th, 2018. The Up&Line arc was the first arc that featured all the members, although they were never seen as a complete group in a single shot. The first episode was
- episode #316. It was first uploaded on April 18th, 2018. The arc, and thus the single member LOONA TV era ended on May 11th, 2018 with LOONA TV #335. Throughout this arc, Olivia was supported by HeeJin, JinSoul, Yves, Chuu and Go Won. It was also revealed in this arc that the intro to certain live events with 12 chairs, with HeeJin and Olivia sitting down on their respective chairs was filmed on the same day as Egoist, and that Olivia and Choerry are classmates. The final member's dedicated arc started on
- LOONA TV #336 kicked off yyxy's first arc, on May 30th, 2018. As per usual for unit arcs, it started off at the airport, as they were headed to Budapest. Throughout the arc, the members were seen shooting around Budapest, and interacting with local kids in English. Then for their music video, a noteworthy moment was when the 'teacher' tried guessing yyxy's ages and dubbed Olivia as the eldest. The final episode of the yyxy's first arc was episode #355. It was uploaded on June 24th, 2018 and featured the members leaving Budapest.
- LOOΠΔ TV #356. It is the first LOOΠΔ TV to feature all 12 members in one shot, and regarded as the confirmation that HaSeul is the leader of the overall group, as well as LOOΠΔ 1/3. It was uploaded on June 28th, 2018. This arc ended on LOOΠΔ TV #375, with YeoJin announcing LOOΠΔbirth in August as their next whole group performance. The episode was released on July 23rd, 2018. Throughout the arc, fans were given a snippet of what was happening backstage at the Premiere Greeting event, from rehearsals and meals to tears and jokes, and everything in between. The first episode of this arc was
- HeeJin's Arc "Paris", uploaded October 2nd, 2016.
- HyunJin's Arc "Tokyo", uploaded November 8th, 2016.
- HaSeul's Arc "Iceland", uploaded December 12th, 2016.
- 3H's Arc "London", uploaded December 13th, 2016.
- YeoJin's Arc "Taiwan", uploaded January 14th, 2017.
- Love&Live's Arc "New Zealand" and "Hong Kong", uploaded March 7th and 8th, 2017.
- ViVi's Arc "Busan", uploaded April 14th, 2017.
- Love&Evil's Arc "Prague", uploaded May 7th, 2017.
- Mix&Match's Arc "LA", uploaded September 19th, 2017.
- Beauty&The Beat's Arc "Budapest", uploaded May 28th, 2018.
Uploaded on April 20th, 2017, the first special episode was LOOΠΔ TV #99, with a recap of the first 98 episodes, categorised by locations, and the announcement of LOOΠΔ's VLIVE channel. The same video was used as the VLIVE LOONA Channel Open announcement.
LOOΠΔ TV #100 was a thank you to the fans and featured the first 5 members, who were showing their excitement for future episodes. On VLIVE a live video was posted, as a celebration of the 100 episodes. It runs at an hour and 47 minutes. They were uploaded on April 23rd, 2017.
BEST LOOΠΔ TV EPISODE PICKED BY LOOΠΔ acts as LOOΠΔ TV #200. This episode, narrated by MC YeoJin highlights each member's favourite episode. They are:
- Choerry : LOOΠΔ TV #188
- HaSeul: LOOΠΔ TV #100
- Jinsoul: LOOΠΔ TV #161
- HeeJin: LOOΠΔ TV #138
- Kim Lip: LOOΠΔ TV #187
- ViVi: LOOΠΔ TV #120
- HyunJin: LOOΠΔ TV #122
- MC YeoJin: LOOΠΔ TV #110
Each member gave a short description as to why that one was their favourite, and a portion of the episode was shown. The episode was uploaded on October 26th, 2017.
The next special episode was LOONA TV #201 ODD EYE CIRCLE Special. It followed the three members of the unit at Seoul International Fireworks Festival. They were accompanied by a blurred girl, speculated be the next member Yves.
LOOΠΔ TV #300 was a compilation of all the girl's first times while being filmed by the LOOΠΔ TV camera. Each girl had a short clip shown, except Olivia who's face wasn't shown, but an audio clip was played. The episode was released on March 23rd, 2018.